Monday, October 7, 2013

Eight Days A Week


Happy Monday everyone! Time for a new week, but don't you feel like weekends need another day in them?

Everybody has the same amount of time in a week, but some people use it better than others. I know sometimes I get a lot done, but other times, it's Monday again and the counters are still covered with dirty dishes and the floor still needs to be vacuumed. Luckily my husband was extra awesome this weekend and did a lot of dishes!

My favorite weekends are the ones spent with my husband and daughter when we just do whatever we want. We might go window shopping, fly an rc plane, go on a walk, or have a picnic. It's fun to have nothing we need to do, but lots of possibilities of fun things to do. The feeling of non-responsibility is very freeing and makes a weekend very relaxing and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment