Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Musical


Whenever I've seen a musical, especially a live performance, it feeds the little flame inside me that wants to write a musical. I've written down parts of songs over the years with no particular story line in mind, but now I've finally found a story line! The songs are coming to me, and I'm adding songs I'd previously written right into the musical.

It's going to take a lot of work on my part to get it all together and some collaboration with others as well. I'm planning on signing up for a play writing class, and part of the research will be watching lots of musicals, which will be very fun.

IMDb

Some of my favorite musicals are Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, Aida, and Newsies. What are some of your favorite musicals?

No comments:

Post a Comment