Friday, May 24, 2013

Procrastination


The above poster can definitely be the words coming out of my mouth at times. I can be very productive at other things when I'm avoiding dishes or vacuuming or cleaning the bathroom. I'm very productive on facebook and pinterest. Those matter, right?
Possible helps for procrastination: make a list of what you need to do, tell a friend what you need to do and when and to remind you, find an app that helps with procrastination, set some goals to accomplish your task, talk to others about their trouble with procrastination, read a book on the subject, look up the definition of procrastination to help you really understand what's going on.

Any of those will help you accomplish you're goal after you procrastinated the actual task and did the helper thing instead. :) I think Nike says it best. Just do it! Then treat yourself to a nice ice cream cone and some french fries afterward to reward yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment