Monday, August 26, 2013

Honk If You...


Have you ever been driving and saw someone you knew so you honked to get their attention to wave hello? And then the person in front of you flips you off in the mirror because they think you're mad at them?

There's a simple solution in my mind. All cars should have two horn sounds.

There should be a horn sound that means, "Hey, you make a bad driving decision and endangered my life- stop it!"

And there should be a horn sound that means, "Hey, I know you! You're my friend so turn and wave at me!" or "I'm truly not mad, I'm just don't think you saw the light turned green." or for honking if you love minions and the above cab drives by you!

People would be less confused and there would be a lot more friendly interaction between people in cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment