Sunday, August 4, 2013

Jack Of All Trades


Sometimes I feel like a jack of all trades. There are many things I would really like to do and even more I would regular like to try.

When I was in elementary school I thought it would be fun to be a teacher when I grew up, then through the schooling years I was also interested in being a school counselor, a writer, a musician, a librarian, a psychologist/therapist, and a couple other things. In addition to all those, I've also been interested in graphic design, drawing, painting, crafting, cooking, and blogging.

I think it would be fun to start a small business with crafts, games, blogging, or a small restaurant, or be an author, song writer/musician, or motivational speaker.

Right now I'm taking a creative writing class, and in the past I've taken drawing classes, music classes, stained glass class, Spanish classes, and cooking classes.

I've got lots of ideas for songs and books, and I've got many of them written down here and there and even more in my head.

There's a lot I want to do, and I want to try all of it, but I have to narrow my focus to be successful. Maybe I'll never be extremely successful in one area, but I will have had my hand in a lot of areas and had fun with it, and to me that is success.

No comments:

Post a Comment