Monday, September 23, 2013

Catch And Release


I was talking with my mom last week, and I complained about something. She told me to not think negatively, or just don't think about it. I said that I just needed to say it real quick and then I was done. Just a quick release of negative energy. My mom called it 'catch and release'.

When negative thoughts come your way, catch the thought and release it. It's easy to get caught up in a whirlwind of negativity, but if you can catch a bad thought and release it, then it won't be swirling around you anymore.

The easiest way for me to do this is to just say it out loud, or write it down. Doing that makes it real- I caught the thought and released it. Sometimes you have to do this a several times, but practicing helps you do it better.

Catch and release the negative thoughts so you can enjoy the positive thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment