Thursday, September 12, 2013

What Am I?

I read an article recently about a woman who stays at home with her children, but also works from home. She mentions that once you have kids, there seem to be only two categories women are put into: working mom or stay at home mom. People don't always understand that she stayed at home and worked and was a mom.

I'm the same way- I do a newsletter for a group and am their webmaster, plus I have an Etsy store and write this blog, and I stay at home with my daughter. It's always tricky trying to tell people what I do because they want to know if I work or stay home, but I do both!

Being a stay at home mom (sahm) and working at home is a great combo for me and I love it. Here's an example of what I've done at home and selling on my Etsy store- JEP Creations:

SAHM Seeking Mommy Friends
Everybody needs friends, but sahms (or sahds), seem to need other Mommy (or Daddy) to chat with. You can swap crazy stories and speak with an adult, and the kids entertain each other.

I have the perfect mix for me- work at home and stay at home mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment